Tuesday, July 05, 2011

A meaningless movement, a movie script ending.

I've been busy, enjoying life and live music, Death Cab for Cutie, my favourite band for so long now, in Manchester last night. What a lovely day, strolling around the city in ripped denim shorts and a tie dye tee, finding the most obscure places to eat. I prefer my hometown, which is nearby, but it's always enjoyable to explore other cities. Searching an arcade full of hidden treasures, rails of winter coats and floral dresses, stacks of vinyl's and worn books. My camera refused to turn on seen as I'd carelessly forgotten to charge the batteries. So here are some photograph's taken last week, hiding my face, wearing a loose fitting white dress and holding dying flowers. Recently I've become more interested in nature than in fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment