Thursday, April 07, 2011

Progression.

Yesterday I did my pitch for a production focused on No Limits Film Festival, the largest international student film festival in the UK. I proposed to do a short documentary on the weekend of the event, featuring interviews with directors, producers, writers, critics and so on. My pitch was approved to advance into production so I'm a really pleased about that.
I have so many ideas I need to develop. I'm dying to add all the beautiful elements of society, art, music, photography, fashion and style into the format of film. I choose to study film not only because I love every aspect of it, but also because there's so much room to be as experimental as you want, there's so many stories to be told and if told through film the portrayal of a story can evolve into something beautiful to watch through admirable cinematography, passionate script writing and precise casting.

No comments:

Post a Comment