Monday, April 25, 2011

And what costume shall the poor girl wear to all tomorrow's parties?

Wednesday night was spent at The Yorkshire Museum, attending a film premiere of a documentary me and my classmates made with production company Digifish, about York's history and culture. The documentary is part of the Precious Cargo Project at The Yorkshire Museum and also part of Stories of the World, a project of the London 2012 Cultural Olympiad. It was announced at the premiere that the documentary is going to be screened to the public at York's independent cinema. The documentary will also be shown at The Yorkshire Museum for forthcoming years with my position and name credited. Exciting! I also had the opportunity to chat to a woman from the BBC who attended the premiere and drink plenty of free wine.

Additionally my week has consisted of catching up with friends old and new and feeding my mind with film, music and literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment