Friday, April 01, 2011

I once fell in love with you, just because the sky turned from grey into blue.

Hello new blog! To begin with I shall post several of my favourite photographs taken over Autumn last year on my Canon 1000F. My Flickr consists of many more. I bought a Polaroid Sun 600 LMS from a charity shop several days ago, I hope it works. If it doesn't, it's still an adorable camera. Yesterday I filmed a poetry workshop at Leeds Museum which was actually quite inspiring, I feel motivated. Searching for a my next home, I ache for french doors, wood flooring, white walls, a little garden with decking, an old fashioned kitchen and a mass amount of wardrobe space. 
Today I am in bed suffering from toothache. Pondering doing something productive and then realising three hours has passed and I've not moved from the comfort of watching The Science of Sleep and drinking lukewarm tea.





No comments:

Post a Comment